Safety for him; simplicity for you.
With this innovative, portable system, there are no wires to bury. Just plug the transmitter into an electrical outlet close to the area where you want to contain your pet. The transmitter communicates with your dog’s receiver collar and helps keep him in the area you’ve designated for him. The system is portable, so you can bring it along with you! The PetSafe Premium Wireless Fence is a simple, but effective containment system. A centrally located transmitter sends an adjustable radio signal up to a 90–foot radius (over 1/2 an acre) to a small, lightweight receiver on your pet's collar. While in the signal area, your dog is free to run and play. When they get near the limit of the signal area, a warning beep is emitted from their collar. If they continue, a mild static correction is emitted to encourage them to stay in the safe zone.
A Variety of Helpful Features:
- Completely wireless system Signal field is spherical in nature giving a circular boundary
- Covers an adjustable circular area of up to 1/2 acre (180 feet diameter)
- Should be mounted inside, 2-4 feet above the ground on a non-metal surface
- Should be kept at least 3 feet away from the utility box or large appliances
- Maximum range is 90 feet from the transmitter or 90 foot radius
- Minimum range is 5 feet from transmitter
- 5 adjustable levels of correction plus tone-only mode
- Designed not to correct during a power outage
- Receiver is constantly looking for a signal
- Will only correct when the receiver loses the signal from the transmitter
- Set up in 1 to 2 hours
- Manual included
Please Note: The wireless transmitter will be located in the center of the circular pet area. The pet area CANNOT be changed into a square or rectangle.