Premium Wall Entry Aluminum Medium Pet Door
Here's a pet door that doesn't require a people door. Imagine a pet door installed behind a couch or in a utility room. Our Wall Entry Door can be installed in a number of exterior wall materials, including siding, stucco and even brick. Ideal for dogs from 1- 40lbs
Replacing the Wall Entry Aluminum Door flap:
- :: Can fit wall depths of 4¾” (12.1cm) to 7¼” (18.4cm) with no additional framing.
- :: One-Piece Vinyl Flap (same as Classic & Deluxe Patio Panel)
- :: Uses one interior and one exterior flap
- :: Two flaps insulate and provide more energy efficiency than single flap pet door
- :: Made from high quality PVC plastic
- :: Built in UV inhibitors to reduce sun damage
- :: Closing Panel:
- :: Plastic (Older models were metal)
- :: Slides into interior or exterior pet door frame
- :: Spring-loaded pin helps hold the panel in place
- :: No insinuations or promises the closing cover will provide security
- :: Extension Tunnels:
- :: Extension slides onto the existing tunnel and overlaps approximately 1”
- :: Maximum depth with tunnel: 10¾” (27.3cm)
- :: Minimum depth with tunnel: 8¼” (21cm) (Unless trimmed shorter)
- :: The Wall Entry Aluminum Pet Door flap slides into a channel on the top of the frame.
- :: To replace the flap, the door must be removed from the installed surface and the screw (either on the right
- or left side of the top of the frame) must be removed.
- :: The old flap can now slide out and the new one will slide in.